Podiatry & Chiropody
Your first consultation
On your first consultation our podiatrist or chiropodist will check you for any lower limb or foot concerns. If there are any minor problems we find we can generally start to treat this on your first appointment.
However, we have also found, even if your feet are generally in good condition, patients will often pop to the clinic just to have their hard skin removed, toenails cut or just seek advice on foot wear or devices such as insoles, arch supports and paddings
What can we provide?
At First Step Clinic our specialist foot care clinic provides a wide range of services from:
- Routine nail care, Nail cutting
- Corns and Calluses, Hard skin reduction
- Cracked heels
- Thickened nails, Fungal infections
- Bunions, hammer and claw toes
- Cryotherapy Verruca treatment
- Insole Therapy - Arch supports Ortotics Biomechanic Assessments Diabetic Screening Diabetic foot care
We understand that everyone’s needs are different and therefore each treatment plan is individually tailored to you.
Remember: You DO NOT need a referral from your GP to see our Podiatrist or Chiropodist